Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per Year
You will be a professional, quick learner who demonstrates excellent administration skills. You will have experience dealing with invoices, quotation’s, data input and order processing.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for handling sales enquiries from both our existing and new customers, providing quotations, offering advice and support whilst maintaining our company CRM system. You will work closely with both our sales reps and warehouse department, reporting between both on stock control, ordering of products, placing sales orders whilst working as a team to meet committed time frames.
As an Administrator within this business you will have experience of using an Accounts Software system, you will be responsible for handling all general accounts, including communicating with our clients at times, therefore experience within this will enable you to be successful within this role.
You will be provided with full training; however, you will have a desire to build a career. You will have exceptional communication skills, can learn technical products and able to multi-task daily.
This is a full-time Administrator role working Monday to Friday working 8:30am-5:30pm, based in Corby, starting salary £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience, free onsite parking with a January start date.
You will be joining a smaller office environment as our office Administrator that works across the UK. Each individual supports one another, as a business, we work hard to work as one successful team.
• Become knowledgeable of the company’s products
• Deal with sales enquiries from existing customers and new prospect
• Provide written quotations using the companies CRM system.
• Handle both inbound and outbound calls
• Greet visitors coming to site
• Proactively follow up on all quotations
• Assist with the processing of sales orders and raising purchase orders.
• Ensure the development of the contact database, ensuring all relevant fields are completed
If you have previous experience as an Administrator and are looking for your next position, apply today for further information.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01536 739155