CNC OperatorLocation: Wellingborough
Salary: £19,000 - £25,600 per Year
You will be an experienced CNC operator who can run a variety of CNC machines and support the productivity of the business. This CNC operator opportunity is based in Wellingborough, salary paying between £19,000-£25,600per annum, with working hours shifts between 6am-3:30pm, no evenings.
Responsibilities for this CNC operator position includes:
• Operating machinery in fast paced environments at times
• Be quality aware and demonstrate attention to detail
• Be Health and Safety compliant at all times
• Work to company and team KPI’s
• Be committed to delivering good quality work
Required skills and Qualifications
• Experience of setting precision mechanical and CNC equipment.
• Experience of Homag, Holzma, Wemhoner, Buerkle or Biele equipment would be an advantage but not essential
• Must work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Good housekeeping/cleanliness essential.
• Demonstrate a “can do” attitude with an ability to problem solve
• Experience working with hot melt adhesive coater’s an advantage.
This CNC operator position is a permanent opportunity with great long term opportunities. If you are an experienced CNC operator get in touch today to arrange an interview.
Contact: email@example.com, 01536 739155