Resource CoordinatorLocation: Kettering
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per Year
Joining a global company working in a friendly, professional and vibrant environment, this resource coordinator role will see you will be responsible for the coordinating and support of the recruitment and HR. Offering a starting salary of £20,000 per annum, benefits that include, 24 days holiday, plus your birthday off, private healthcare and pension, this is great opportunity to contribute to the success of a company experiencing year on year growth.
Using your previously gained skills in this resource coordinator role you will be confident communicating with new and existing employees, you will be working in a role where no two days are the same and each day will offer you a new and exciting opportunity.
Responsibilities of this resource coordinator include:
• Ensuring all project requests, holidays and sickness are to be kept up to date
• Work to agreed service level agreements with responses to stakeholders
• Coordination of ongoing projects, ensuring escalations are managed and all details are communicated to the relevant department/contact
• Review and approve weekly timesheets for employers
• Review and approve supplier and contractor invoices and pass to accounts for payment
• Authorise weekly invoices and pass any invoices to accounts for processing
• Inputting of data on internal CRM systems
• Undertake any other ad hoc duties as required such as general administration and customer service
To be successful in this resource coordinator role you will demonstrate experience in administration, be able to build strong relationships, have excellent attention to detail, be able to problem solve and be eager to learn and develop your skills further.
As a resource coordinator you will be working Monday to Friday office hours, office located in Kettering with occasionally travel to Milton Keynes.
When applying through the LDRC website, please be aware that an email will be sent to us and you will need to attach your CV.
Contact: email@example.com, 01536 739155