Operations ManagerLocation: Kettering
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per Year
A company who are passionate about the service delivered to all their clients, empower their employees to be successful in all areas of the business and believe that dedication, motivation and ambition are just three key factors to a successful business, are looking to recruit an experienced operations manager.
This operations manager opportunity is offering an excellent basic salary between £25,000-£30,000per annum, includes an uncapped commission structure, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown, also working office hours between 8:30am-5:30pm.
To be successful in this operations manager role you will be experienced in leading various teams including, customer service, sales and administration. You will be used to coaching and training employees, delivering 1-1s, incentives and be able to motivate yourself and your teams to work to and hit KPI’s.
Responsibilities for this operations manager role include:
• Develop your sales team so that the revenue and business KPI’s are hit
• Work with the existing team of sales, administrators and customer service to ensure efficient processes, guidance and development is in place
• Actively source new business opportunities for all departments
• To provide ad-hoc support in managing unexpected situations that may occur with the teams
• Ensure all processes are followed, reviewing these to look for ways of improvement, for the teams, business and clients
• Implement and track all KPI’s in the business
• Work with budget proposal and management when required
• Attend the monthly sales meeting to update the Directors on progress made within the business
• Provide efficient, knowledgeable & effective customer service to secure maximum business opportunities & encourage repeat business
• Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analyses to identify new opportunities
This is an opportunity to make a difference to build on an already successful company in to its next chapter. As operations manager you will play a huge part in building the teams, recruiting and promoting individuals.
If you demonstrate experience in leading teams in an office/call centre environment, passionate about development for business and employees get in touch today for a confidential chat.
When applying through the LDRC website, please be aware that an email will be sent to us and you will need to attach your CV.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01536 739155