Customer ServicesLocation: Kettering
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per Year
A customer services position ideal for an individual with a drive to build their career used to working in fast-paced environments and dedicated to the personable service you give to each customer. If you have worked in retail, hospitality, offices or call centres you will have the skills to be successful in this position, all experiences are welcomed.
This customer services position is working in an open-plan office environment, you will be supported by not only your manager and immediate colleagues but also the wider team. Offering a long-term role, training programs, ongoing coaching, individual leadership opportunities.
Your main responsibilities in this customer service opportunity will include:
• Handle inbound and outbound calls with customers and colleagues
• Using IT systems to input customer information
• Support your colleagues during busy periods in a team environment
• Deliver exceptional service to all customers throughout the journey
With a salary of £16,000 to £17,000 per annum, you will be working Monday to Friday 10:00 to 6:30pm. Located in central Kettering offering excellent public transport links and local parking. You will be working as a customer services advisor in this fantastic opportunity to build your career, joining an exceptionally well-established company that
• Discounted gym membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted health membership scheme
• Covering £550 worth of health care for you and your family
• Company share scheme which can see savings double if not triple
As an agency we will support and guide you through the interview process, we can offer interview support and preparation before your interview and ensure we are always available to answer any questions.
To be successful in this opportunity you must be someone who is passionate towards customer services, confident with computers, able to multi task and be an individual who is proud of the service you deliver to customers and the work you put into your job.
Contact: email@example.com, 01536 739155